Danny Cipriani, 22, was born in London. He played junior football for QPR and schoolboy cricket for Berkshire and Oxfordshire. At nine, he began playing rugby at Rosslyn Park in Roehampton, staying with the club until Under 15s level. In 2003 he joined the Wasps Academy and, at seventeen, he made his London Wasps 1st XV debut against Bristol in the Powergen Cup in December 2004. He first played for England in the 2008 RBS 6 Nations match against Wales. Recently signed to the Melbourne Rebels, he will move to Australia later this year. Danny Cipriani is the face of the official Sport Relief T-Shirt on sale at Sainsbury’s http://www.sainsburys.co.uk and TK Maxx www.tkmaxx.com priced £9.99 with at least £5 going to Sport Relief.
1. When were you happiest?
I am happiest when I am playing rugby.
2. What is your greatest fear?
3. What is your earliest memory?
Christmas in Trinidad with my family, when I was four. I remember getting an Action Man as a present.
4. Which living person do you most admire and why?
David Beckham for the way he came back after his World Cup 98 sending off.
5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I’m too trusting.
6. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
7. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Peeing on my uncle’s back at the beach when I was 2 years old. I don’t remember it but he liked to remind me of it.
8. Aside from a property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought? Probably a holiday.
9. What is your most treasured possession?
My first England shirt from March 2008.
10. Where would you like to live?
11. What would your super power be?
12. What makes you unhappy?
Losing a game.
13. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Height – I would like to be taller.
14. If you could bring something extinct back to life, what would you choose? Michael Jackson.
15. Who would play you in the film of your life?
Colin Farrell – as I always get told I look like him.
16. What is your most unappealing habit?
Flicking channels when watching TV.
17. What is your favourite smell?
Coconut – reminds me of the Caribbean.
18. What is your favourite word?
“Child please” from the film Hard Knocks – Chad Johnson in documentary about NFL team the Bengals.
19. What is your favourite book?
Totally Frank by Frank Lampard is a good book as he’s a friend of mine.
20. What would be your fancy dress costume of choice?
21. What is the worst thing anyone’s ever said to you?
“You’re not playing this weekend.”
22. Cat or dog?
23. Is it better to give or to receive?
24. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
25. What do you owe your parents?
26. To whom would you most like to say sorry and why?
My uncle, for peeing on him.
27. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
28. What does love feel like?
30. Have you ever said “I love you” without meaning it?
31. Which living person do you most despise and why?
I don’t despise anyone.
32. Who would you invite to your dream dinner party?
Michael Jackson, Floyd Mayweather, Eddie Murphy, Usain Bolt, Pablo Francisco and Oprah Winfrey.
34. What is the worst job you’ve ever done?
Scooping up our dog Rocky’s poo.
35. What has been your biggest disappointment?
Not getting picked for England.
36. If you could edit your past, what would you change?
37. If you could go back in time, where would you go?
The Seventies as it seemed a fun time.
38. When did you last cry, and why?
Watching the film The Notebook.
39. How do you relax?
On the sofa watching films
42. What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
A hotter climate.
43. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I am hoping that is still to come.
44. What keeps you awake at night?
45. What song would you like played at your funeral?
Maxwell – Pretty Wings.
47. What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Not to be so trusting.
48. Where would you most like to be right now?
49. Tell us a joke:
Q: What did the hat say to the bra?
A: You go on a head, I’ll give these two a lift.
50. Tell us a secret: My left foot is smaller than my right foot.